Complimentary Stay Terms
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, log in online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and travel dates.
- The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the redemption or activation of this incentive and not actual travel. You must activate this incentive within 30 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed; only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. Redeemvacations.com will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances, or known groups traveling on the same, similar, and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- The room types available with this incentive are for a maximum of 2 adults, and at least 1 occupant must be over the age of 21. The incentive is designed for couples or singles and up to 2 adults in one room; some properties however may allow for up to 2 additional children up to the age of 12 in the same room based on room type and bed configurations. When adding children to your search, you will likely see fewer hotel choices.
- This incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by redeemvacations.com Your cost to activate and redeem this incentive and book the reservation includes our recovery fees, local government taxes, and tourism fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard, or American Express logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive a luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $350 US per night. The recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to airfare, transfers, food and beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees are commonplace in hotels worldwide; however not always applicable). For example, in Orlando, FL, they run from $5.00 to $13.00 per night; in Las Vegas, resort fees run from $16.00 to $38 per night, paid directly to the resort. The recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. We recommend Sunday – Thursday check-ins for the most availability Check-in may be available 7 days a week; however, weekends and some peak season dates may have a small additional surcharge.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-TRANSFERABLE; the end-user will have 18 months to choose from available travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms is not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, once confirmed, changes will not be allowed, and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, is void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. redeemvacations.com reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. The Hotel bed configuration/ room type is subject to availability upon check-in. (unless a room upgrade was pre-selected and paid for)
- Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this incentive.
- If you have been awarded more than one vacation incentive, you are only allowed to redeem one incentive every 12 months per household or individual and or guest. The travel incentive destination can only be redeemed once per household or individual and or guest’s lifetime. RedeemVacations, at its sole discretion, can select to cancel/refund anyone attempting to circumvent these rules.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online at redeemvacations.com for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
Hotel Savings Card
HOW IT WORKS:
- Follow the directions on your card or welcome email to activate your savings code. The face value of your code will be deposited to your account (“Savings Bank”).
- The dollar amount of savings off retail pricing is displayed on the Website with each Product offered (“Savings”). Savings are subject to change without notice. Only the Savings posted when a reservation is booked and paid for will be honored.
- When making a reservation on the Website, you will see the retail price reduced by the Savings. You will pay the reduced price displayed to complete your reservation.
- After you book and pay for your reservation, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your Savings Bank. The dollars remaining in your Savings Bank can be used for other reservations until your Savings Bank balance is zero.
- Once a reservation is booked and paid for, it cannot be changed or modified, but it may be canceled if permitted under the Product Terms. Canceled reservations may incur a cancellation fee. Any Savings used for the canceled reservation cannot be re-deposited into your Savings Bank.
- You can continue to use your Savings Bank to reduce the retail cost of reservations until your Savings Bank has been used, leaving a zero balance or the expiration of your code(s) amount, whichever occurs first.
- For Customer Service regarding savings dollars or booked reservations, please log in to the Website and click on “View Reservations” located in the “My Account” section, or use the form on the “Contact Us” page.
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to register a code and use the Website.
- You are responsible for paying for any costs not included in the Product price, such as government taxes and fees imposed by providers. You are also responsible for any expenses you incur while using the Products you purchased on the Website and for purchases made outside the Website, including but not limited to transportation, meals, gratuities, telephone calls, room service, and incidentals.
- Savings codes have no value except when used in accordance with this Policy. Savings codes are not gift certificates, nor credit, nor debit cards, or prepaid vacation vouchers.
- Savings codes have no cash surrender value, credit value, or other implied value.
- Savings codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or expired.
- You can give your savings code to friends or family before activation, but once activated, only the person on the account can use the savings
- Any suspected or actual abuse of the Policy or Product Terms may result in the immediate deactivation of Customer’s savings passport(s) and savings bank without warning or notice, cancellation of any purchased Products, chargeback to Customers for fees and charges incurred by BookVipPlus or its suppliers due to Customer’s abuse.
- You who make use of the savings codes and the Products agree to indemnify and hold harmless BookVipPlus, its owners, affiliates, agents, contractors, assignees, and designees from any and all claims, liability, and responsibility for damages, expenses, inconvenience, dissatisfaction, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of the savings codes or Products. BookVipPlus makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the Products offered by the provider. BookVipPlus shall not be liable or responsible for delays or cancellations due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, war, acts of God, or any other matters beyond its reasonable control. BookVipPlus assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation of savings codes by any distributor, or a third party other than what is expressly written in the Policy and Product Terms. If any conflict arises between this Policy and the Policy posted on the Website, the Website shall take precedence.
- Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted.
- Transactions are covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the seller of travel was registered and participating in the TCRF at the time of sale and the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services that the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. The maximum amount which may be paid by the TCRF to any one passenger is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation; P.O. Box 6001; Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by visiting TCRC’s website at: www.tcrcinfo.org.
- California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. This business has a bond issued by International Fidelity Insurance Company in the amount of $5,000.00.
- Passengers purchasing travel services from outside of California are not covered by the Restitution Fund.
NOTICE: Terms & Conditions on your incentive voucher(s) AND/OR BookVIP and RedeemVacations websites will take precedence over those listed here.